Downloads & Links
Below, you will find all the necessary documents and forms you will need during your studies.
For all AMASE students
- Reimbursement form: please print out, fill in and submit to the EUSMAT Office
- Application form for “Degree Certificate of AMASE”: please contact: email@example.com
- Information internships: Koordinationsstelle Studium & Praxis
- Agreement between consortium and student: student agreement
AMASE Student Guide (Versions 2013-2018)
As part of this Master you will live in two different European cities. This means you will need to get used to two different administrative and cultural settings. The following guide will help you get an overview of what to expect during your studies.
It contains all the important information you need to find your way through the university “jungle” and to start planning your stay abroad (e.g. visa requirements, housing, contacts, etc.).
For AMASE students at UdS
- Examination regulations/ Prüfungsordnung UdS
- Study Regulations / Studienordnung UdS
- Examination registration / Prüfungsanmeldung
- Internship regulations / Richtlinien Berufspraktikum
- Application for a diploma for students at UdS / Antrag auf Abschlusszeugnis für Studenten der UdS:
please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intensive language courses
- German courses during the semester
- Studying in Germany as a student with diabilities
DAAD-Scholarship data base
Erasmus+ Master Loans
Stiftung Warentest: This page gives an overview over the quality of scholarships. Only available in German.
Further useful links:
Web-based Language Courses
The learning materials are available in English, Bulgarian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Irish, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Slovakian, Spanish, and Swedish.
The language level for general topics such as working, accommodation or travel is A1. The language level for specialist topics such as banking, business, engineering or tourism is B1:
For more information please visit the official homepage: The Vocal Project
Examination office UdS:
Campus E1.3, Room 2.02
Universität des Saarlandes
Tel: +49 681 302 3853